Steven R Malkowski, PhD
Portfolio of work with eLearning and learning.
Click any picture below to see more.
5 minute sample of a lecture I gave about survey research, to medical students at the University of London.
– – –
13 page student handbook for a course I led at the University of London.
5 minute sample of a presentation about a new incentive program I designed and implemented to increase eLearning development.
– – –
94 page Faculty Design Manual that I wrote at Walden University to help faculty create an online course.
Website introducing cyclists to bike touring. It includes a pre-test, 3 lessons, and a branching simulation where learners apply what they learned in the lessons.
– – –
Online presentation introducing a mobile app that replaced paper forms, for medical students.
– – –
Online lesson for cyclists that shows them how to be safer by making decisions about real-world situations. The lesson uses responsive HTML, so it can be viewed on computers or mobile devices.
- £200,000 ($330,000) from the Joint Information Systems Committee, in the UK
- $10,000 from St. Cloud State University Internal Grants Committee, in Minnesota
- $14,000 from Indiana University School of Graduate Studies
- $120,000 from North Central Research Laboratory, in the US
Presentations & Publications
- Lead presenter in 8 conference presentations
- Assistant presenter in 5 conference presentations
- Lead author in 5 journal articles and book chapters
- Assistant author in 4 journal articles
Hobbies: Endurance Sports
- Ran 3 marathons & 5 half marathons
- Cycled 4,200 miles across the US
- Cycled 1,100 miles across the UK